- This event has passed.
ACNEM Conference 2017 – Brain Health For Better Life Outcomes
May 13, 2017 @ 8:00 am - May 14, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
One of the most inspiring events in the Nutritional Medicine Conference Calendar.
There is evidence of a high prevalence of distress, anxiety, depression and behavioural disorders in the community. Furthermore with aging, there is a rising incidence of cognitive decline, mild cognitive impairment and dementia, including Alzheimers. Research increasingly indicates the benefits of appropriate and particularly early clinical, diagnostic and lifestyle interventions.
The morning sessions explore groundbreaking research, focusing on the important role of the brain’s fundamental biochemistry such as mitochondrial function, detoxification, oxidative stress, methylation and inflammation, and the interaction of underlying causes such as genetics, nutrition and gut health.
The afternoon workshops and panel discussions will focus on their clinical application.
Join world leading experts in Brain Health at the 7th Annual Science of Nutrition in Medicine Conference as they discuss groundbreaking concepts, clinical trials, treatments, prevention and practical application.
We will be presenting some of the world’s leading experts in Mental Health for this world-class international conference discussing groundbreaking clinical trials covering treatment, prevention and practical application for mental and mood disorders.
- Conference attendance for the full 2 days of the 2017 ACNEM Conference
- RACGP points as applicable (conditions apply)
- Printed Conference Proceedings Booklet including power point slides
- Delegate bags
- Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea on both days
- Networking cocktail hour for Saturday evening, 14th May
- Additional tickets for the cocktail event can be purchased for partners or guests